ldw-80t drop weight impact test cryogenic instrument is a newly developed low temperature instrument according to gb8363-07 "ferrite steel drop weight tear test method" for low temperature requirements. The low temperature instrument adopts the cascade compressor refrigeration technology, and uses the principle of heat balance and cyclic stirring to achieve automatic uniform cooling and constant temperature of the sample, which can fully meet the various temperature control indicators specified by the national standard. The cryostat adopts microcomputer control, digital display temperature value, automatic temperature control, automatic timing, and automatic alarm. The operation is simple and safe, fast cooling speed, large volume, and high temperature control accuracy. Sample low temperature cooling instrument.
Meet the international standards such as astm e23-02a, en10045, iso148, iso83 in American standard and European standard.
Second, the main technical parameters of the drop hammer impact test cryogenic instrument:
1. Temperature control range: + 30 ℃ ～ -80 ℃ (room temperature ≤25 ℃)
2. Constant temperature accuracy: ¡À 0.5 ℃
3. Cooling speed: room temperature to 0 ℃, about 1.3 ℃ / min
0 ℃ ～ -40 ℃ about 1.0 ℃ / min
-40 ℃ ～ -60 ℃ about 0.8 ℃ / min
-60 ℃ ～ -80 ℃ about 0.6 ℃ / min
3. Maximum external dimensions: 905 ¡Á 610 ¡Á 900 mm (length * width * height)
4. Dimensions of ferrite drop weight impact sample length ¡Á width: 300 ¡Á 75mm, thickness according to raw materials
5. Temperature control accuracy: ¡À 0.5 ℃
6. Cooling medium: ethanol or other antifreeze
7. Original imported compressor, external rotor cooling fan.
8. The body motor cover is made of all stainless steel plate.
9. The ferritic drop hammer cryometer is equipped with a double-layer sample rack.
10． External stirring motor makes the ethanol stir evenly
11. Equipped with casters can be moved at any time for easy operation.
12. Working power: 220v, 50hz
Applicable industries for drop hammer impact test cryogenic instrument: This cryogenic tank is widely used in metallurgy, boiler pressure vessels, steel plates, steel pipes, wind power generation, hardware, metals, castings, pumps, valves, solar energy, military, fasteners, diesel engines, railway , Low temperature physical and chemical tests in shipbuilding, electric power, anchor chains, iron towers, machinery manufacturing, petroleum, automotive, chemical, aerospace, physical and chemical laboratory, scientific research and other departments.