Manager Hu (sir)
Causes of Dust Collector Bag Damage
On site observation, only two box covers were opened, and the number of damaged filter bags was five. The filter bags were wet with damage. After inspecting the dust collector box and filter bag by the technical staff of both parties, the problems were found as follows:
1. The dust cover of the dust collector is not tightly sealed (the overall air leakage rate on the dust collector cannot exceed 2%.) Under normal circumstances, thick silicone strips are used for sealing, but the sealing strips on the site are not thick enough, and some of the sealing strip connections are missing, resulting in sealing. Water in the groove enters the clean room, and the upper cover of the clean room is not insulated.
2. The cabinet is severely corroded, and some of the rust on the iron plate wall of the clean room has been peeled off (only two box covers were opened at the scene), especially the filter bags inside the box near the stairs. When the ash bucket is opened, the dust is also wet, and the cover is not insulated. There were no problems with the filter bags inside the box far from the stairs, and the inside of the box was severely corroded.
3. At present, only one box cover is opened, and most of the fixed points of the blowpipes fall off. At present, the head of the blowpipe has been welded to death, causing the filter bag to be unable to be cleaned normally, and some of the nozzles are not aligned with the venturi tube. Effective cleaning.
4. There is no work record for the use of the dust collector, and the staff has no operating standards. Unable to operate the dust collector proficiently, and cannot follow the conditions of the dust collector. Improper operation of the dust collector will also cause dust removal failure.
5. Part of the dust removal framework on the scene appeared out of place, and the dust removal framework of the next section fell on the bottom of the filter bag.
l15. How should the flue gas emission rate be selected?
The higher the smoke exhaust speed of the chimney, the greater the resistance. Therefore, too large a smoke velocity will cause an increase in power costs. However, if the velocity of the flue gas is too small, soot particles will settle in the pipeline, causing the pipeline to be blocked.
According to experience, the ratio of reasonable smoke exhaust speed to local wind speed is 1.5: 1; if the ratio of smoke exhaust speed to wind speed is 1: 1, the smoke from the chimney easily enters the area on the lee side of the chimney and is difficult to spread , Causing pollution; if the ratio of smoke exhaust speed to wind speed is 1: 2, the situation is more serious. If the smoke exhaust speed is much higher than the wind speed, the resistance loss of smoke exhaust increases.
When the two chimneys are within a certain range of height, the equivalent chimney method should be used to calculate the smoke emission speed. The formula is as follows.
vi = vi1 + vi2
In the formula, v1 is the equivalent smoke emission rate of a certain pollutant, kg / h; vi1 and vi2 are respectively the emission rate of a certain pollutant of two chimneys, kg / h.
When the height of the chimney is not consistent with the standard height specified by the country, it must be calculated by interpolation or extrapolation
Application scope of bag filter:
mc-ii pulse bag type dust collector products can be widely used in dust extraction systems for dust and soot in mining and mining, electric furnace smelting, machinery manufacturing, chemical products, cement building materials, food processing and other industrial and mining enterprises. The material of the dust collector filter bag is generally used The polyester needle ci felt is allowed to be used continuously at a temperature of <120 ° C. For example, if the filter bag is a Metas high temperature needle ci felt, the allowable use temperature is up to 204 ° C. If the temperature of the treated exhaust gas is higher than the allowable temperature of the above filter materials, the exhaust gas should be cooled before it enters the dust collector. If this series of dust collectors are used in cold areas or the flue gas is below zero, an insulation heating device should be added, and the casing should also be installed. Make changes accordingly.
Application scope of bag filter:
Bag dust collectors are widely used in steel plants, smelting plants, cement plants, carbon black plants, power stations and other enterprises for smelting, crushing, screening and combustion of soot dust purification and recovery. It is an effective device that protects the physical and mental health of operators and accessories residents, the growth of crops, the wear of machinery and equipment, the pollution of the social environment, and the recycling of useful dust to reduce costs; the inlet temperature is 729 and 734 polyester cloth temperature <1500 ℃; After three generations of treatment, the glass fiber cloth has a temperature resistance of <3000 ° C.
|Contact person||required quantity||time||description|
|No product inquiry record|
|Buyers||Unit price (yuan)||Quantity||Closing time|
|No record of purchase|